Hi everyone, thanks so much for all your wonderful comments during our blog hop at Cheery Lynn and here on my blog, I so enjoyed reading them. Unfortunately I am struggling to catch up with all your blogs as I am down with a flu virus just now, but hope to catch up soon.
Today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am showcasing the new - Just For You die.
I started by using White Cardstock along with my IOE plates and Embossing folder to make my background. I inked my card with Milled Lavender to highlight the embossed areas, tattered the edges of my card and added a sprinkle of Frantage for a shabby feel.
My Just For You was heat set with Milled Lavender Distress Powder and layered onto my Oval and mounted onto my Quadrafoil Doily with a little cheesecloth for extra detail.
My flowers and leaves are all cut out in White Cardstock. I shaded my Dandelions with Bundled Sage Distress ink at the stems and added Milled Lavender Distress Glitter onto the flowers. The centre of my Chrysanthemums is Micro Beads and a little Distress Glitter into the centre of my Sweet Christine flowers.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and good luck to everyone entering the Weekly Challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs.
Have a lovely weekend.
Shop at Cheery Lynn For:
- B784 Just For You
- B304 Ivy Strip
- B311 Chrysanthemum Strip
- DL314 Quadrafoil Square Doily
- B288 Sister (Set of 2)
- B434 Sweet Christine
- B453 Dandelions (Set of 2)
- S184 Oval IOE Plates (Set of 9)
- S185 Frame It Embossing Folder
- B187 Build a Flower #2
- DL286 Mirror Mirror Doily Frame (Set of 3) - I used the oval die to mount onto my Just For You die.
I wish to enter this in to the following Challenges:
- Pink Gem Challenge Blog - Flowers
- Fussy and Fancy - Dies or Punches
- Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - May Flowers
- Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - ShabbyChic & Vintage
- Tuesday Throwdown - # 294 Embossing ( Embossing Folder in Background )